Interfaces closely with Dispatch during event to ensure all ride needs are being met. Crew members are responsible for the pick-up of supplies and equipment from the warehouse, inventory and delivery of supplies back to the warehouse post ride.
Crew Description: The Upload/Download crew is responsible to ensure that the essential supplies necessary for an event of this sort are properly allocated and accounted for during the Ride.
- Pick-up and maintain a 24′ Truck with Ride Equipment.
- Move all supplies from Warehouse to the Orientation day site.
- Properly sort supplies and maintain a shopping list of needs for upload week.
- Monitor supply levels; notify dispatch when these levels are being depleted.
- Carefully packs Warehouse Truck for transport back to Warehouse after event.
- Coordinates volunteers for unloading and loading of the warehouse.