This team manages all aspects of the facility layout and interaction with Hawks Cay Representatives, our dining team and dining vendor, tent and port-a-john vendors to execute all functions (other than actual rooming list) of the overnight hotel stay at Hawks Cay. This crew does everything from ensuring proper placement of the port-o-johns to working with every other crew in setting up tents, delivering water and protecting our designated parking during the event.
Crew Description: Hawks Cay crew consists of 5-8 members who are responsible for the set-up, maintenance and pack-up of the Hawks Cay Site.
- Assist vendors with Tent and Port-o-john placement
- Monitor and collect trash at the site; dispose of in proper locations
- Assist with the erection and dismantle of event pop-up tents and canopy’s.
- Effectively uses site plans to ensure proper placement of equipment
- Consults with Event Producer in the event of any issues with Vendors and/or unforseen circumstances at the Hawks Cay Site.