Where do I leave my car in Miami during the ride?
The University of Miami (our starting location) allows participants to leave their personal vehicles at their Pavia Garage until Sunday November 18th. The cost is $8/day and payable via an app you download when entering the garage. If you believe you will be staying longer in Key West we recommend you make arrangements with the hotel you are staying at in Miami to leave your car there. Please make sure they know so that they can placard it and not tow it as a “delinquent” vehicle.
Post Ride Transportation
Transportation will be provided once again by Delmay and Partners. See the information below. To secure a spot, please complete the form and payment at this link.
- Departs, Sunday, November 17th, 2018
- Arrive at Key West High School by 9am.
- Bus departs at 10am sharp and can not wait for any late comers.
- Cost is $65 per person.
- The cost includes one bicycle per reservation, extra bicycles will cost $25.
- Bicycles, will need to be dropped off after closing ceremonies on Saturday at Indigenous Park across from the White Street Pier. There will be a truck that will be marked as “Bikes returning to MorningStar Renewal Center.”
- After submitting the attached form, you will receive confirmation from Delmay and Partners that the form was successfully received and processed. If you have questions you can call Delmay and Partners at 954-744-8396.
**All bikes shipped back to the University of Miami, must have someone to receive it on Sunday afternoon, we are not liable for bicycles that are not claimed.