ORIENTATION – Thursday, January 18th
- University of Miami located at 1245 Dauer Drive, Coral Gables FL 33146, located just off US1 in Coral Gables and across from the
Metro Mover University station
- Open Noon – 7:00pm
- Arrive anytime between Noon and 7pm and plan on spending 60-90 minutes. Mandatory safety orientation, finances (outstanding pledges), housing designations, medical information, and any other outstanding needs are covered during this time.
- Bring with you the completed Medical Form provided to you online when you registered, or they will be available to fill out at orientation. This form will be reviewed by the Medical Director and kept confidential.
- Opening/Dedication Ceremony 5:00 PM at the Lakeside Patio Stage at the University of Miami
- Dinner provided, following ceremonies by Olive Garden 6 PM
- For room recommendations, see the housing page.
Further orientation details will be sent prior to the ride as they are finalized.
DAY 1 – Friday, January 19th
Depart at sunrise from the University of Miami located at 1245 Dauer Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146 . Breakfast provided.
- Ride a full century (100 miles with rest stops approximately every 15-20 miles). Pit Stops along the route will provide snacks, water, Gatorade, oranges, bananas, peanut butter and more. Lunch is provided at the lunch rest stop.
- Friday night stop in Marathon, FL. Specific hotel information coming for revised January dates.
Dinner and rooms are provided.
DAY 2 – Saturday, January 20th
- Depart Hawks Cay at 7:30am (weather permitting). Breakfast provided.
- Ride a metric century (approximately 65 miles with rest stops every 15-20 miles) to Key West. Pit Stops along the route will provide snacks, water, Gatorade, oranges, bananas, peanut butter and more.
- Arrive in Key West Saturday afternoon. Lunch sponsored by Red Lobster.
- Once all riders are in (by 2PM), there is a 4 mile police escort and parade around Key West, and down famed Duval Street to cheering crowds.
- Parade ends at the White Street Pier at the AIDS Memorial
- Closing ceremonies.
Parties Galore-Saturday January 20th
- First Celebration takes place at the Bottle Cap Bar 630PM – 1128 Simonton St, Key West 33040
- Second Celebration happens at Bourbon Street 8:30PM – 724 Duval St, Key West 33040
- Third Celebration happens at the Cabaret at 801 Bourbon Street at 11PM – “Our own Kendal Couture will be a guest performer” – 801 Duvall St, Key West 33040
The Fun Continues Sunday January 21st
- Sunset Fury Cruise – Tickets available at by clicking through our website here.
Fury Historic Seaport Dock, 631 Greene St, Key West, 33040