Ready to register? Click here.
All participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the ride. Your safety is paramount to every person becoming involved, you must wear a helmet for example if you are a rider (your head is important!)
REGISTRATION FEE for SMART Ride 18 is $135
Since 100% of the money you raise goes to the benefiting agencies, registration money is used to help offset the cost of all those items involved in putting together the ride and is non-refundable. These are things such as insurance, permits, vehicle rentals, etc…) Included with the registration fee:
- A personal/customizable homepage to help support your fundraising goals on the SmartRide website. Information on setting up is provided when registering.
- Other things your registration fee offsets are the cost of:
FUNDRAISING GOAL for SR18 is $1250, on average our participants average about $2,000. We promise it will be easier than you think and we are hear to assist.
There are several ways to help you as a rider to reach your goal.
- First and foremost check out the fundraising page for great tips to help you meet your goal.
- Stay in touch with your rider rep, they are here to help you. You can find the contact info for your rider rep on your personal home page when you sign in.
- Join a riding team, fundraise together, do outreaches, throw parties and more. The benefit of a team is that you train, practice, and fundraise together, each member helps with their strengths to be sure everyone who has tried gets to ride.
In the end, if you do any and all of the above you will make your personal fundraising goal. This year is exciting, and the opportunities so great as we come out of COVID-19 and vaccinations become, more widely available.
For tips on How to Train, click here.