Ready to register? Click here.
All participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the ride. Your safety is paramount to every person becoming involved, this year you will ride unsupported at your own pace and over 3 days (or whatever metric works for you to safely complete your goal). As a result of COVID-19, you can ride, swim, run, job, walk, kayak, canoe, or any metric you like. Our line for this year is “How do you 165”. Although we can’t physically all be together this year, we can still safely celebrate and support each other.
REGISTRATION FEE for SMART Ride 17 -Reimagined is $35
Since 100% of the money you raise goes to the benefiting agencies, registration money is used to help offset the cost of all those items involved in putting together the ride and is non-refundable. These are things such as insurance, permits, vehicle rentals, etc…) Included with the registration fee:
- A personal/customizable homepage to help support your fundraising goals on the SmartRide website. Information on setting up is provided when registering.
- Other things your registration fee offsets are the cost of:
FUNDRAISING Suggested GOAL for SR17 is $1250
Each rider for SR17 is encouraged to raise at least $1250 . There are several ways to help you as a rider to reach your goal.
- First and foremost check out the fundraising page for great tips to help you meet your goal.
- Stay in touch with your rider rep, they are here to help you. You can find the contact info for your rider rep on your personal home page when you sign in.
- Join a riding team, fundraise together, do outreaches, throw parties and more. The benefit of a team is that you train, practice, and fundraise together, each member helps with their strengths to be sure everyone who has tried gets to ride.
In the end, if you do any and all of the above you will make your personal fundraising goal. This year will be different, but together we can make a difference and fill the void that COVID-19 has created for so many in our collective communnities.
For tips on How to Train, click here.