Participant Home Page




GOAL: $4,150
RAISED: $3,012

Noah Freedman - Rider # 25



Hey Y’all,

 

Yes, you know what time it is… It is time for me to do my annual sanity check. You know the one where every year my friends and family actually wonder what happened to the lazy Noah they used to know. The one who, before the invention of the remote control, would complain about getting up to change the channel:) Well, that Noah now checks his sanity by riding his bike from Miami to Key West (165 miles) over two days. I don’t do it just to check the mind or for the physical challenge, I do it to raise money for people living with HIV/AIDS throughout the State of Florida.


Why do I put myself through this year after year. Y’all who know me well, know that I help others more than I help myself. Which is true, and knowing that the money you donate help people that still have trouble finding a place to live because they are labeled as sick, can’t afford prescriptions to keep from dying, and even just being able to help someone get to a Doctor’s appointment are very valid reasons for participating and 90% of the reason why I ride. The other 10% is because I am surrounded by people who are there for the same reason. In this day when we see and hear things that we never thought our leaders would say, it is nice to be around people who just want to help others.

 

So, after reading all of that, I know you want to give more than you have ever given to any charity because it is for such a great cause and my persuasive words! You can start filling out the form below. Maybe you even have it stored in autofill to make it easier when you buy things online:)

Donate Now

Participant you are pledging: Noah Freedman
Amount you wish to pledge: $
First Name:
Last Name:
Company:
Address:
City:
Country: USA Other
State:
Zip:
Phone Number:
Email Address (for your receipt):
Credit Card Number:
Expiration Date:
Security Code: What is this?
You can list my name on Noah's personal donation page
Have some "SMART" words of encouragement for Noah? Share them here -- but no sordid stories please, everyone will see this!
I would like to cover the fees ($0) for my donation.
 
 

If you prefer to send a check, or if you are having troubling donating online, please click here, download the donation form, and mail in your check. If you are having further trouble please send an email to info@thesmartride.org

My Heroes

Todd Burrowes
LongHorn Steakhouse
$500.00
Noah- I admire that you do this every year to help others- bravo!

Michael Beers
BAM Hospitality
$250.00
I hope the wind is at your back, gravel is hard-packed, and you never tire of saying “on your left!”

Jo Freedman
$206.00
go!luvmom

Peter Tiffany
Peter Tiffany Construction
$200.00
When you look back over your shoulder, you might not see me, but I'll be behind you the whole way!

Judy Ruland
$200.00

Matthew and Gladys Freedman
$200.00

Dennis Harper
$150.00
I admire you for doing this my friend! Prayers for a safe journey!

Jennifer Wiley
$100.00
Good luck and I hope you have another great ride!!

Matt Davidson
Excellence with Integrity Institute
$100.00
"Traveler, There Is No Path. The path must be forged by RIDING"

Lorin Freedman
CHI Franciscan
$100.00

Linda Ryan
$100.00
Focus on the journey, not the destination... you got this! Thank you for doing for others Noah. I will be with you in spirit :)

Abigail B Sivan Sivan
$56.00
go for it!!!

Bob Sanders
$50.00

Michael St.Bernard
$50.00

Brad Haviland
$50.00
Good luck! Hope you have a comfy seat:)

Kelly Covert
$50.00
May the wind always be on your back!

Nan Gartenberg
$50.00
Have FUN! I hope to see you soon!!

Liz Pounders
$50.00

Stephanie Edwards
$50.00
Wishing you another successful ride! Good luck!

Robin Tryon
$25.00
Ride, Noah, ride!! What a great thing you are doing!! Hope you can feel your butt by the end!

Destinie Ames
$25.00
Cheers to one SUPER Human! Proud to know you, Noah! Wishing you great weather and an amazing ride.

Ann Schaefer
$25.00
Ride like the wind!

JENNIFER HUNTER
Ted\'s Montana Grill
$25.00