Transportation will be provided once again by DelMay & Partners. DelMay & Partners will be donating all pro
fits to The SMART Ride.
- Departs, Sunday, November 17th
- Arrive at Key West High School by 9:45AM
- Bus departs at 10AM Sharp and can not wait for any late comers.
- Cost is $50 per person
- The cost includes one bicycle per reservation, extra bicycles will cost $25.
- Bicycles, will need to be dropped off after closing ceremonies (Saturday, November 16th) at Indigenous Park across from the White Street Pier. There will be a truck that will be marked as “Bikes returning to MorningStar Renewal Center”.
**All bikes shipped back to MorningStar Renewal Center, must have someone to receive it on Sunday afternoon, we are not liable for bicycles that are not claimed at MorningStar.
After completing the form, you will be contacted by DelMay & Associates to make payment and answer any questions you might have.
This year's online bus reservations are closed. Last minute requests can be taken on Orientation Day Thursday November 14th, 2013 based on space availability.
For reservations, please call Jeff Delmay at (305) 502-1772.