- Most riders arrange their own transportation home - often with friends or family coming down to support them or with friends on crew who drove down their own vehicles.
- Many riders will want to share the rental of a van or car to return home - it becomes a very economical way to return.
- If you're travelling alone, we recommend utilize our facebook page to meet up with other participants prior to the ride to make arrangements for sharing housing and transportation.
- If you would like a ride back to Miami from Key West (including your bike), please check out our Post-Ride Transportation page
Check out the lodging page for all the information you need regarding places to stay in Miami and Key West. (These will be updated as more options become available.)
On Friday evening, November 18th, we will staying at the beautiful Hawks Cay Resort on Duck Key in Marathon.
- There is NO additional cost for these accommodations to registered riders and crew
- We will be sleeping up to 6 individuals in each of these two bedroom, 2 bath villas.(some rooms have pull out sofas in the living room)
- If you have not already submitted your housing request for Hawks Cay you may do so on Thursday November 14th during Orientation. Orientation opens at noon and closes at 8:30PM.
- We will take requests for these accommodations based on availability. Individuals staying with you who are not participants will have to pay a $125.00 fee for lodging and meal.
- You can make this request for roommate. Once you have registered we will give you a process to do this.
- We are pleased to announce that we will NOT be camping.
- We have reserved rooms at Hawks Cay Resort in Marathon, Florida.
- Keep in mind you will have private bathrooms and air conditioning. The hotel also offers a beautiful pool area, manicured grounds, and a beach front.
- There is NO additional cost for these accommodations to riders or crew (unless you upgrade).